Educational program Electronic communication systems and networks
The educational program “Systems and networks of electronic communications” is aimed at mastering by graduates of special knowledge on construction of communication networks of the next generation (multiservice networks) which provide rendering of a full set of modern and perspective services with flexible possibilities on their management. distributed switching based on software switches (Soft Switch), as well as access networks that provide connection of user terminal devices and integration with traditional communication networks.
The educational program “Systems and networks of electronic communications” provides an opportunity for graduates to acquire special knowledge in:
- introduction and implementation of methods of convergence (interaction and combination) of telecommunication systems and networks;
- synthesis of modern multiservice networks;
- re-planning and modernization of telecommunication systems and networks;
- control methods using appropriate protocols and interfaces of control systems of telecommunication systems and networks;
- planning and design of photonic (fiber-optic) high-speed transport systems and networks;
- features of the organization of telecommunication networks in the deployment and operation of cellular technologies of the 3rd (3G), 4th (4G), 5th (5G) generations;
- network planning of synchronization of communication operators;
- operation of technical means of telecommunication systems and networks;
- technologies of technical and cryptographic protection of information;
- calculation of parameters of adaptive telecommunication systems;
- creation of virtual private networks (VPN) based on MPLS technology;
- establishing interconnection of telecommunication networks of different generations.
The educational program “Systems and networks of electronic communications” provides fundamental theoretical and applied training in the general program of knowledge “Electronics and Telecommunications”, specialty “Telecommunications and Radio Engineering” at three levels of higher education: bachelor, master, doctor of philosophy.
The bachelor’s degree provides graduates with competencies on the theoretical foundations of construction, installation, commissioning, monitoring, diagnosing the state of equipment and software of information and telecommunication systems, television and radio networks, transmission systems, switching systems, access equipment and end devices.
The master’s degree provides the acquisition of competencies for the improvement, design and implementation of new and innovative telecommunications systems and networks to create the architecture of networks and systems of new generations (NGN, FGN) in accordance with the requirements of the International Telecommunication Union and other institutions. new infocommunication services.
The level of Doctor of Philosophy provides the acquisition of competencies in forecasting the development of telecommunications systems, conducting research in these areas, the introduction of new areas of development of electronic communications systems and networks.