Don’t miss this opportunity!
Anhalt University of Applied Sciences (HSA, Germany), O.S. Popov Odesa National Academy of Telecommunications (ONAT, Ukraine), Odesa National Polytechnic University (ONPU, Ukraine) and National Technical University of Ukraine «Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» (KPI, Ukraine) invite you to take part in the project «DigIn.Net – German-Ukrainian Digital Innovation Network» with financial support from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Do you consider yourself as an innovator or a pioneer in digital innovation?
Is your motto «A new idea for a start-up every day!»?
Has your lifestyle become innovative but you do not know what to start with?
We will help you!
- Register on the DigIn.Net platform, describe your idea in 3-4 sentences and get the feedback and instructions.
- Take part in the online contest for innovative ideas “The Digital Future” (registration deadline is 31.12.2020) and get a chance to convert your idea into reality during a research or study trip to Germany (up to one semester of the academic year). The results of the contest will be announced on 28.02.2021.
Executives from Ukraine and mentors from Germany will help to implement the best ideas, working with them you will formalize, adapt and refine the idea in interactive multimedia sessions at DUDIZ (German-Ukrainian Center for Digital Innovation at O.S. Popov Odesa National Academy of Telecommunications).
The Ukrainian innovators, whose ideas are considered by the jury to be the most interesting and promising, will have the opportunity to participate in the Digital Future seminar at the HSA, during which the meetings with Saxony-Anhalt scientists are scheduled.
Also you can:
- Take part in the All-Ukrainian contest of student scientific works in the specialty of «Telecommunications and Radio Engineering»;
- Present your idea in the format of scientific work, and go to the second round;
- Deliver your speach at the final scientific-practical conference on 25-27.03.2020 at the O. S. Popov Odesa National Akademy of Telecommunications;
- And, finally get a chance to implement your idea in the framework of the project DigIn.Net – German-Ukrainian Digital Innovation Network.
We will be glad to hear your ideas and discus them with you, as this will promote the internationalization of the Ukrainian universities!
Let’s create digital future together!